Bourbon Community Hospital is a 58-bed acute care facility in the heart of the Bluegrass. We offer the latest in technology in a quiet hometown atmosphere. Our patients are our friends, our neighbors, and our family. Our staff is proud of the quality of care we provide to our patients. The medical staff consists of 140 physicians covering 22 specialties.
"High Five" Guiding Principles
Our employees and medical staff aspire to our "High Five" Guiding Principles:
- Delivering high quality patient care
- Supporting our physicians
- Creating excellent workplaces for our employees
- Strengthening the hospital's role in the community
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility