Bourbon Community Hospital
9 Linville Drive
Paris, KY 40361
Alison Hurst, Friends Coordinator
Phone: (859) 987-5043
Designed to meet the needs and enhance the lives of people 50 years of age and older, the Friends chapter at Bourbon Community Hospital offers many tangible benefits such as wellness programs, Friends discounts, social events and newsletter.
Membership is available for a fee of $15 for one member for one year, or $26 for two years and two members in the same household for $25 for one year or $45 for two years.
- Friends get a private room upon admission to the hospital (when available) for the cost of a semi-private room.
- Your primary caretaker may receive a free meal from the patient line per day as long as you are a patient. The meal must come to the room with the patient's tray
- Upon your release from the hospital you will be invited to join other Friendsto monthly groups: We have a Thursday Night Bingo, a Movie Madness night, and Lunch Bunch once each, every month.
- We also book trips with Martin Tours every year - we may go to Nashville, Tennessee or even New York City! Plus, we do day trips like Derby Dinner Theater, or a lunch cruise.
- Friends receive a discount at the BCH cafeteria.
- Friends are sent a quarterly newsletter to keep you updated on upcoming events, and special meetings.
- Alison will tell you about more benefits when you call!